Saturday 24 September 2011

Song: "Summoning of the Muse" by Dead Can Dance

Today, I share with you the absolutely stunning piece of music "Summoning of the Muse" by Dead Can Dance. This piece of music leaves me absolutely lost for words to describe the power, beauty and melancholy of the atmosphere it creates. This is such an intense Spiritual experience; music of such Divine power that it is hard to believe it had been created by humans. A piece of music both wondrous and devotional. This is truly the music of the Angels.


Here is a video I found on YouTube where the music has been set to the artwork of Gustav Dore.





I also include the cover version by French Gothic Classical group Dark Sanctuary:


What else can I say?.....this is music which speaks for itself. "The Summoning of the Muse".

No comments:

Post a Comment